Before starting this business I searched and searched for someone reliable and trustworthy to care for my Macy while I was traveling. I failed at that search. I’m super particular about who I will leave my Macy with. I refuse to take my dog to a boarding facility because there are just too many unknowns. I don’t want my precious Macy getting lost in the mix, not receiving the attention she is accustomed to or coming home sick and injured. I want her to feel relaxed when she wants to be, to play when she feels like it, eat when she’s hungry, and snuggle when she’s tired. I know I’m not the only pet owner out there who feels that way which is why I offer doggy sleepovers in the following manner:
- Your dog will be our only guest. Unlike kennels and boarding facilities there is very little chance of your dog going home with kennel cough, diseases, or dog bites.
- Your dog will never be left alone for more than 4 hours at a time. Most boarding facilities kennel your dog at night and leave them alone until morning. Your dog is stressed enough being in a strange place, wondering where you are. Why add more stress by leaving them alone?
- Your dog will have a comfortable place to rest and relax. In fact, your dog will have her very own bedroom complete with queen size bed!
- Your dog will have constant access to fresh water and will be fed at times specified by you.
- Your dog will never be crated unless you specifically request it or if your dog has shown aggressive behavior.
- Your dog will get unlimited playtime in a 3 acre fenced play area. If your dog is a jumper we also have a 100′ zip run.
- Your dog will receive as many Companion Cuisine all natural treats as I see fit, unless you request otherwise.
- Your dog will have a super sweet playdate named Macy
- Your dog will receive over 1000 hugs, kisses, snuggles, and belly rubs
- Most importantly, your dog will feel loved. She will have personalized care and will only have to share the attention with 1 other dog. She will be a part of our family during her stay with us.
- WARNING – Your dog will most likely enjoy her stay with us so much that she may not want to go home upon your arrival. This is perfectly normal behavior
We are available between the hours of 7:00 am and 9:00 pm, 7 days a week for 30 minute pet sitting “drop-in’s”. I will visit your home for walks, potty break, potty or litter box clean up, feeding, playing, administer medications if necessary, and lots of snuggles!
- East Troy, WI
- Waterford, WI
- Wind Lake, WI
- Burlington, WI
- Rochester, WI
- Mukwonago, WI
- Big Bend, WI
Recurring Mid day Drop-in visits $15
Occasional Mid day Drop-in visits $15
Evening Drop-in visits 5pm-9pm $17
Morning Drop-in visits 7am-10am $17
Weekend Drop-in visits $20
Holiday Drop-in visits $30
Monday – Thursday Sleepovers $60/night
Friday – Sunday Sleepovers $75/night
Holiday Sleepovers $100/night